Federal Excise Tax for 2017-18 Flu Vaccines
Aug 7, 2018
FFF is now accepting returns for remaining 2017-18 flu vaccine products for a Federal Excise Tax credit. Returns are processed through MyFluVaccine.com. Flu vaccines must be received by Friday, October 26, 2018.
|2017-18 Flu Vaccines|
|Fluvirin 5 mL MDV|
|Fluvirin 0.5 mL PFS|
|Afluria 5 mL MDV|
|Afluria 0.5 mL PFS|
|Fluad 0.5 mL PFS|
|Afluria Quad 5 mL MDV|
|Afluria Quad 0.5 mL PFS|
|Flucelvax Quad 5 mL MDV|
|Flucelvax Quad 0.5 mL PFS|
|Fluzone Quad 5 mL MDV|
|Fluzone Pediatric Quad 0.25 mL PFS|
|Fluzone Quad 0.5 mL PFS|
|Fluzone Quad 0.5 mL SDV|
|Fluzone HD 0.5 mL PFS|
|Fluzone HD Quad 0.1 mL PFS|
|FluLaval Quad 5 mL MDV|
|FluLaval Quad 0.5 mL PFS|
|Fluarix Quad 0.5 mL PFS|
|FluMist Quad 0.2 mL Intranasal|
|Flublok 0.5 mL PFS|
To submit your Federal Excise Tax Return Good Authorization (RGA) request, please follow these steps:
- Login MyFluVaccine.com.
- From the menu bar, click Federal Excise Tax Returns.
- Complete the online form. Once your request is processed, you will receive an email or fax that will include the RGA and further instructions within 48 hours of receipt during normal business hours.
Please refer to the following guidelines when returning flu vaccine product. This will help expedite the RGA process.
- Returns will be accepted starting Monday, August 6, 2018 and product must be received by Friday, October 26, 2018.
- Only unopened full boxes/vials will be accepted for returns. No partials will be accepted.
- Multiple flu vaccine products and lot numbers can be submitted in one request.
- The product does not need to be refrigerated. However, it must be properly packaged to protect the product from being damaged in transit.
- You are responsible for the shipping arrangements and cost to return the product.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your FFF Sales Representative or Wow! Customer Care at (800) 843-7477.