Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does MyFluVaccine work?
Our easy ordering and delivery scheduling tools are available 24/7. You pick the products, you pick the quantities, and FFF delivers.
What are the benefits of MyFluVaccine?
- A broad portfolio of products from the top manufacturers.
- A clearly defined vaccine delivery season.
- A dedicated supply of flu vaccine – for all facility types and order sizes, large and small.
- Convenient delivery date range(s) – and no prepayment is required to secure your dates.
How is flu vaccine normally distributed?
- The traditional flu vaccine market is rampant with uncertainty about when you’ll receive product and how much.
- Vaccine distributors must commit to purchasing vaccine from manufacturers toward the end of one flu season for distribution in the next year’s flu season. This investment represents hundreds of millions of dollars and necessitates ordering and distribution practices that protect the distributor’s investment.
- Traditionally, vaccine providers have placed duplicate vaccine orders and distributors have overbooked their supplies, creating huge uncertainty about when and how much vaccine would be delivered to whom.
How is MyFluVaccine better?
As the nation's leading flu vaccine distributor, FFF has the experience – and the passion – to create a program that works for you and your patients.
- By accumulating vaccine as we receive it, based on historical usage data, we can ship larger amounts to larger numbers of customers on selected dates within a determined delivery season.
- Our defined delivery season is based on seven years of receipts, allowing you to schedule vaccination clinics with confidence.
- You pick the flu vaccines you want, and the vaccine quantities you need, and FFF confirms your order and delivery dates.
Finally, a solution that delivers when you need it!
| Top |