Federal Excise Tax for 2019-20 Flu Vaccines
Sept 1, 2020
FFF Enterprises will begin accepting returns for remaining 2019-20 flu vaccine products for a Federal Excise Tax credit on Monday, August 24. Returns are processed through MyFluVaccine.com. Flu vaccines must be received by Friday, October 30, 2020.
FluMist Quad 0.2 mL spray
Fluad 0.5 mL PFS
Afluria Quad 0.25 mL PFS
Afluria Quad 5 mL MDV
Afluria Quad 0.5 mL PFS
Flucelvax Quad 5 mL MDV
Flucelvax Quad 0.5 mL PFS
FluLaval Quad 5 mL MDV
FluLaval Quad 0.5 mL PFS
Fluarix Quad 0.5 mL PFS
Fluzone High-Dose 0.5 mL PFS
Fluzone Quad 5 mL MDV
Fluzone Quad 0.25 mL PFS
Fluzone Quad 0.5 mL PFS
Fluzone Quad 0.5 mL SDV
Flublok Quad 0.5 mL PFS
To submit your Federal Excise Tax Return Good Authorization (RGA) request, please follow these steps:
- Login to MyFluVaccine.com
- From the menu bar, click Federal Excise Tax Returns
- Click New Returns
- Complete the Create New Return online form. Once your request is processed, you will receive an email or fax that will include the RGA and further instructions within 48 hours of receipt during normal business hours.
Please refer to the following guidelines when returning flu vaccine product. This will help expedite the RGA process.
- Returns will be accepted starting Monday, August 24 and product must be received by Friday, October 30.
- Only unopened full boxes/vials will be accepted for returns. No partials will be accepted.
- Multiple flu vaccine products and lot numbers can be submitted in one request.
- The product does not need to be refrigerated. However, it must be properly packaged to protect the product from being damaged in transit.
- You are responsible for the shipping arrangements and cost to return the product.